Fluidan ApS – The new solution for process control
Join a small revolution in measuring technology - and make a real difference to manufacturing companies worldwide.
Fluidan’s RheoStream® technology makes it possible to measure rheology of liquids in real time.This enables the manufacturer to continuously monitor and optimize the production process, and to make large savings by reducing time, waste, and re-work.
We work closely with Danish and international customers to implement the new technology which will make waves across a range of industry sectors –paint/coating, personal care, household care, chemicals and many more.
As our new Application Specialist, you will be a key member of the Fluidan team. Together with our commercial and technical teams you will secure that our customers get an experience that will convince them of implementing RheoStream, and you will help customers maximizing the benefits. You will work across several industries, and you will develop and expand the applications of RheoStream. The workplace is at DTU Science Park in Lyngby, Copenhagen. 20-40 travel days/year.
Your main tasks include:
- Support and advise customers on how to implement RheoStream
- Setting up RheoStream to optimize customer-specific measurements
- Conduct demonstrations and testing in customers’ factories – and support testing remotely
- Rheological reference measurements in Fluidan lab to fully understand the customers’ needs
- Assist customers in cost:benefit analysis
- Create Application Notes and other documentation to support the sales process
- Participate in continued development and improvements of the RheoStream instrument and its’ use e.g., through planning and conducting testing in Fluidan’s lab.
Fluidan is looking for a talented and ambitious production / chemical engineer who can develop the application of RheoStream® and support implementation at customers. Fluidan ApS www.fluidan.com
You are probably a chemical engineer, chemist, or pharmacist with some years of practical experience in rheology or in process technology.
The preferred candidate
- Is motivated by daily progress and making a real difference for the customers
- Is a good colleague – contributing proactively and positively to the team
- Enjoys professional interchanges and to build and implement ideas
- Takes pride in high quality experimental work and thorough interpretation of data
- Is proficient in MS Office and preferably basic experience in MATLAB or Python
- Can plan and execute a plan in close communication with multiple stakeholders
- Communicates fluently in English, preferably also in Danish. German is a plus.
- Always keeps customer needs as the guiding star
...a job in an entrepreneurial environment where the customer comes first and every day counts. You will experience a broad and varied set of tasks and a high degree of personal responsibility and freedom in collaboration with colleagues and international customers. You will be on a steep learning curve, getting experience in various process industries.
In short, a job that is more than a job – it is your chance to bring the best of all your competences in play.
Application and more information
If you would like to get more information or to send us an application, please contact Anders L.Østergård, +45 2374 5664, email@example.com, before September 26th, 2022. We review applications continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder