Application Portfolio Optimisation Analyst
Join us in this role where you’ll be our “champion of insights”, maturing our reporting capabilities for our future Application Portfolio Management ecosystem.
Imagine a future where you drive insights into our technology and application portfolio to take data-driven decision making in our leadership to the next level
Join us in this role where you’ll be our “champion of insights”, maturing our reporting capabilities for our future Application Portfolio Management ecosystem. You’ll be connecting the dots between different data sources and build great visualisations to match the needs of our colleagues on all levels in the organisation. You’ll get to flex your analytical mindset to identify opportunities for optimisation related to our technology and application portfolio, cost and licenses, etc. One of your first tasks is to build our common data and reporting platform together with skilled and ambitious colleagues across Ørsted IT.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Technology and Application Portfolio Office CoE where you, together with your colleagues, will enable data-driven insights into the state of our current and future portfolio. Together with other CoEs, we’re responsible for running and improving our Application Portfolio Management ecosystem, which enables capabilities for application portfolio management, IT service management, cost and license management and much more. You’ll be part of a bright and perseverant team of six colleagues, with whom you’ll work and collaborate with.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging with stakeholders across all levels to elicit requirements for ensuring data-driven decisions for governing our technology and application portfolios
- being the Technology and Application Portfolio Office CoE technical liaison on the data platform and integrations between applications
- building and improving reporting capabilities for value-adding insights on operational, tactical, and strategic levels
- driving activities to mature data quality and governance in our APM ecosystem, including improving the common data foundation across multiple data sources
- facilitating and running detailed analysis of our technology and application portfolios together with subject matter experts in the AT Community and our delivery organisations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have moderate experience as a consultant or as an in-house specialist in data analysis for management within IT
- are skilled in BI platforms such as Power BI and Tableau, being able to set up and configure reports from various data sources and to communicate with clear data visualisation
- have an analytical mindset and IT knowledge to deep dive into a diverse portfolio from legacy on-prem to state-of-the-art cloud technologies
- take ownership of tasks and can drive through initiatives involving stakeholders on different levels in a global organisation
- experience working with cost transparency analysis e.g. based on Technology Business Management (TBM) is a plus.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Max Andersen, Head of Techn. Application Portfolio CoE, on +4599554932 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.