Application Portfolio Management Consultant
Join us in this role where you’ll collaborate with colleagues across Ørsted IT to optimise our technology and application portfolio throughout its lifecycle.
Imagine a future where you drive processes for aligning the technology and application portfolio with business priorities and simplifying our IT landscape.
Join us in this role where you’ll collaborate with colleagues across Ørsted IT to optimise our technology and application portfolio throughout its lifecycle. You’ll be driving our application portfolio management processes to align our way of working in an agile organisation using SAFe. You’ll work together with architects and our agile delivery organisation to perform deep dives into different technology and business domains to drive initiatives to rationalise and optimise for our digital journey ahead.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Technology and Application Portfolio Office CoE where you, together with your colleagues, will help our management and agile leadership teams to answer questions on which applications to invest in, if we’re adequately supporting the right business capabilities, and how well our application portfolio develops to support future strategic goals. You’ll be part of a caring and bright team of six colleagues and you’ll be responsible for coordinating with stakeholders across Ørsted IT to set the standards and direction for clear and efficient processes from inception to sunsetting of applications.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving our processes to oversee and monitor the current and future development of the technology and application portfolio, ensuring these processes are adopted and followed by our key stakeholders
- defining methods and metrics to assess an application’s business fit, technical fit, cost and technology risk, as well as its overall fit with the application portfolio
- coordinating and running initiatives to analyse different areas in our technology and application portfolio with the purpose of identifying potential rationalisation or optimisation opportunities
- overseeing the value creation and benefit realisation of anchoring technology standards in our agile organisation through relevant measures, together with responsible architects
- identifying areas of improvement in our common data foundation to answer the key questions of today and tomorrow for our application portfolio management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience working either as a management or IT consultant or as an application, system, or solution architect, managing applications on group or portfolio level
- have moderate experience in identifying optimisation opportunities across an organisation by standardising across platforms, increasing efficiency and reducing complexity
- have an analytical mindset with a strong commercial and financial understanding, and are used to developing different scenarios for decision-making, preferably in a global setting
- have strong communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- are a strong team player who want to proactively pursue opportunities to improve our IT landscape in a global organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Max Andersen, Head of Techn. Application Portfolio CoE, on +4599554932 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.