Application Performance Engineer at YMOR in Copenhagen
- Can you combine your broad IT-infrastructure knowledge with professional software development experience?
- Are you interested in working with the most powerful Application Performance Management (APM) technologies at Nordic enterprise clients?
- Are you looking for an influential role in a solid and fast growing tech company in Copenhagen?
YMOR is the leading provider of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) solutions in the Benelux and DACH countries. In September, YMOR acquired the Danish company Avenida, as part of an aggressive growth strategy to become the largest Northern European player within the space of APM and ITOA. Avenida has since 2007 been very successful in both acquiring and retaining large customers in C20, as well as building partnerships with some of the most prominant ISV's in the region.
Due to massive growth, YMOR is expanding their team of Application Performance Engineers in Denmark, with main focus on candidates being keen on working with the Cisco AppDynamics suite of products as well as YMOR's own services and software solutions.
YMOR has its Nordic HQ in attractive office-facilities located at Vibenshuset in central Copenhagen.
Your primary role will be to work as consultant in the local APM-team, supporting roll-out, implementation and adaption of mainly the Cisco AppDynamics products at enterprise customers in Denmark and Sweden. You will work at the Danish YMOR office, but sometimes also onsite at customers. You may also participate in presales assignments like POV's, POC's and demo's. Key is to ensure that customers realize maximum value of the solutions delivered by YMOR.
The perfect candidate has experience from previous positions as Performance Engineer or as APM consultant, however a good understanding of applications and various coding languages, combined with good and deep technical knowledge about infrastructure and database technologies, will also provide a good background.
You will be challenged by the sharpest of colleagues in a team of 16 in the Danish organization as well as 85 Dutch colleagues, who feel at ease with technical IT challenges. The team is probably a bit geeky - in a good way - and you can take your professionalism to new heights when cooperating with your peers in a very international setting.
- An attractive and rewarding fixed salary package, based on your skills and experience
- Pension and health benefits
- 5 weeks of vacation + 5 special holidays/"feriefridage"
- Offices at Vibenshuset in Copenhagen, recently refurbished premises with a private rooftop terrace overlooking the city
- A job among some of Scandinavia’s most skilled and experienced performance consultants
- Working in close contact with some of the greatest Nordic companies
Do you have 5 minutes to invest in a new exciting career?
Forget boring Cover Letters. You just need your CV in a PDF-file and 5-10 minutes to answer our questions!
You apply by answering the questionnaire below, and will immediately know if you are a relevant match!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder