Can you help Ørsted take the next step on the journey of maturing our application monitoring setup?
Join us and become Application Monitoring Specialist in our service operation centre where you'll be responsible for operation, implementation and development of our portfolio of monitoring tools.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in implementing our new APM platform based on APPDynamics
- be a part of defining our roadmap for the future of application monitoring in Ørsted
- assist your colleagues in operating and developing our current tools, primarily based on HP (Now Microfocus)
- help your colleagues in the rest of IT to interpret and leverage the data and information that our tools can provide.
A significant part of your first time in Ørsted will be spent implementing and promoting our new APM tool based on AppDynamics. So you need to be ready to spent a lot of time, becoming an expert in this specific tool.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience within the field of monitoring tools
- have worked within application development, preferably as a developer for 3-5 years
- understand the importance of a structured approach to your daily work and the benefit of documentation, structured processes and adherence to deadlines
- are a team player and a strong communicator.
To ensure that we leverage the benefit of our investment in monitoring tools, you should expect to split your time between working with the tools and being part of workshops, performance tasks forces and in other ways helping your colleagues understand and use the data that we provide.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 18 February 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Mads Hemmingsen, head of service operation center by telephone on +45 9955 6928 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder