Are you passionate about developing new products and testing these in new applications? Can you lead a small team of dedicated colleagues who love to put their specialist knowledge into action every day and invent new standards? If so, you should apply for this exciting position as Application Manager at Palsgaard.
We are looking for an outgoing Application Manager with strong technical know-how to take the lead in our Non-Food Application laboratory.
You will report directly to Director Non-Food Industry, Ulrik Aunskjær. Furthermore, you will be working closely with R&D (Nexus), our quality department. The position is placed at our headquarter in Juelsminde (DK) with approximately 15 days of travel a year.
- You will be the Team Leader for the Non-Food Application laboratory (2 colleagues).
- You initiate, design and report on experiments based on project/test objectives.
- You participate in customer projects.
- You take lead on new product development projects within Non-Food.
- You develop the Non-Food Application Laboratory to application areas beyond polymer (e.g., cosmetics).
- You recommend new product development or product types based on customer insights.
- You cooperate and communicate with the Global Non-Food team.
What do you need to apply?
You have a technical background within the food industry/chemistry for example a MS degree in Food and Nutrition, Food Engineer or similar. The right candidate has some years of experience with application work, innovative processes, and product development - preferably within polymer and cosmetics.
You are recognised as a self-starter with a visionary mindset – looking for new possibilities. As you will take the lead on several projects, it is important that you are a people person and have a structured and result-oriented way of working - you get excited when seeing you and your team members succeed together.
Leadership experience, as well as ambitions to further develop within this area, is important, as you will take part in Palsgaard’s internal leadership development programme.
As we work within a global scope, excellent communication skills in written and spoken English are required.
What do we offer you?
- A job in an expanding company that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in an international environment with clients, partners, and colleagues all over the world.
- A job in a market leading company with high CSR standards and CO2 neutral production.
- A job with unique working conditions, including one extra week of holiday (7th week), health insurance, and possibilities for further career development etc.
- A job with profit sharing through an extra pension scheme.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere and informal environment.
Do you have any questions?
If you want to seize this opportunity, then send us your application and resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Ulrik Aunskjær at tel.: +45 2062 1497.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Palsgaard is a worldwide leader in producing emulsifiers and stabilizers for food and plant-based, food-grade additives for non-food applications. We invented the first food emulsifier over 100 years ago, and today, our products are sold in more than 120 countries either via our own sales offices or through an extensive network of agents and distributors.
We are proud to be the first company in the industry to reach CO2-neutral production, and all our emulsifier and stabilizer solutions are now manufactured in CO2-neutral factories globally.
Worldwide we are 600 Heart Working colleagues across 17 countries.
Palsgaard is a subsidiary of The Schou Foundation, which owns a group of companies whose corporate culture is unique and strongly affected by a long history. Physically, our culture is centered around the majestic Palsgaard Estate in its beautiful natural surroundings, which is home to our headquarters.