Application Manager with a flair for application lifecycle management
Can you ensure the optimal operation of applications and services for your customers, and do you want to be part of an innovative and challenging IT environment with ambitious goals and colleagues?
Join us and become an Application Manager in Application Operation Services where you’ll develop and support a number of applications.
You’ll become part of a department which has the application responsibility for over 120 applications, including in cloud, own developed, on-premise, out of the box solutions and all internal IT tools. We consist of ten employees in Denmark, five in Malaysia and one in Poland; our IT organisation consists of over 600 people in total.
Your key tasks will be to
- plan, maintain and prioritise product backlogs to reflect business expectations
- ensure the stable operation of your portfolio of applications
- service our business with support and keep applications at the right security level and provide upgrades, patch level and insights to potential improvements in the technical set-up.
- handle your tasks with a great strategic overview and ensure the high quality of your deliveries through your interaction with vendors and colleagues
- contribute to the continuous optimisation and further development of our application lifecycle set-up and bring value to the company’s true transparency and insight in to IT operation services.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with IT support for complex business processes
- are good at managing and organising tasks in an open and constructive environment
- speak and write English fluently and are able to communicate complex subjects with overview and precision – both in writing and verbally
- are able to understand technical application documentation and be part of technical discussions
- have the ability to think strategically and translate your thoughts into concrete goals.
You also have experience with application lifecycle management and basic application management. You thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships. In addition, it's an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have experience with the full Office 365 package and insight in to ITIL.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realize their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 July 2018, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Thomas Holst Lund, Head of Application Operation Services, by telephone on +45 9955 6277, if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder