Shaping tomorrows green propeller solutions
Do you want a great degree of freedom, working in an international environment and a strong brand behind you?
Do you have the technical interest and insight to customize our green and high-efficient propeller solutions – and are you able to enter a creative team organization to optimize and design our propeller solutions together with the customers, suppliers and our project organization? Then you might be our new propeller application engineer in a job where you will have a lot of freedom and will be urged to challenge our way of working to improve our designs and documentation. At the same time, MAN Energy Solutions will be a strong brand behind you as well as colleagues who are leaders in their field of the maritime business, thus you can also develop your technical competencies. You are dedicated to combine your technical flair with commercial understanding and customer oriented mindset.
What am I going to do?
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Create technical data/specifications, i.e. drawings, part data and 3D models
- Key in data in our PDM system
- Design non-standard solutions related to orders
- Create/update design specifications and service specifications
- Assure that delivery dates regarding specifications are met
- Prepare electronic installation manuals and publish these
- Technically assisting sales and the project execution organization pre- and post-order
Who am I?
We imagine that you:
- Have mechanical design experience preferably with knowledge on engineering/application of propeller systems – and you have the courage to take on new tasks
- Are able to work independently as well as team oriented across departments
- Are able to plan and coordinate own tasks
- Preferably experienced user of CREO (appropriate training will be offered), Team Center, Microsoft Office and other standard administrative tools
- Master English and Danish both orally and in writing
- Contribute to an open and positive atmosphere in the department
How is my new team/area of business?
As a member of our application engineering team, you will be part of the concern’s competency center within propeller and propulsion optimization. You customize our optimized propeller solutions to the individual vessel newbuilding project for the shipyards worldwide - in close cooperation with project managers, our engineering department and supply chain.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarters in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in four locations: Copenhagen, Ishøj, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer?
We can offer you challenging work tasks, an inspirational working environment and a great extent of cross-functional cooperation, both locally and across national borders. We have room for differences and many highly qualified and competent colleagues, working more than 120 places worldwide. We offer a competitive salary package and pension scheme and a number of other employee benefits, among other things including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- A host of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 14 August 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact
Sales Manager Karsten Borneman on phone no. +45 21 21 09 03. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder