Application Engineer, Aft Ship & Propeller, Frederikshavn
Due to our increasing order intake, we actively seek highly motivated Mechanical Engineers for our Sales & Application Engineering Department. The primary task is to assist with applications and specifications regarding propeller shaft systems as well in the sales- and order execution phase.
- Create technical data/specifications i.e. drawings, part data and 3D models
- Key in data in our PDM system
- Design non-standard solutions related to orders
- Create/update design specifications and service specifications
- Prepare electronic installation manuals and publish these on the extranet
- Assist developing our Sales Propeller Optimization Tool (SPOT)
- Assure that delivery dates regarding specifications are met
- Experience or knowledge with engineering/application of propeller systems and aft ship systems will be an advantage but your courage to take on new tasks is essential.
- Able to work independently as well as team oriented across departments
- Able to plan and coordinate own tasks
- Preferably experienced user of Pro Engineering (appropriate training will be offered), Team Center, Microsoft Office and other standard administrative tools
- Master English and Danish both orally and in writing
- Contribute to an open and positive atmosphere in the department
- Opportunity to be a part of a team dealing in an international business environment, to carry out varying, interesting and challenging tasks.
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development, and a great working environment.
- Salary according to qualifications, health insurance and pension scheme
- Flexible hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn.
For details about the position, please contact Head of Order Management & Order Design Peter Aaen on tel. +45 9620 4230 or Head of Sales Support Tommy Karlsson on tel. 9620 4257. Information about MAN Energy Solutions can be found on our homepage https://www.man-es.com/ on our homepage, you can learn about our history, products, core values and what it means to be employed at MAN Energy Solutions.
Please submit your application and CV electronically via the "Ansøg" link in either Danish or English. You are welcome to contact HR Business Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on tel. +45 9620 4068 if you have any questions when applying for the job.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than August 25th 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.