We are looking for an Application Engineer
Do you want to promote our technology towards power plant customers? Are you proactive, empathic and have technical knowledge? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for to help us continue to be the world leader within the two-stroke business.
For our sales and promotion organization we are looking for an application engineer to assume different technical assignments in connection with consultancy services to our customers for the power plant market. We are busy and the job requires that you can work independently while at the same time have a strong community feeling and can cooperate with people from many different cultures.
Our working environment is governed by transparency, where knowledge sharing is a natural part of the daily work. Freedom under responsibility is an integrated part of our company culture.
Stationary engine support is serving a niche for two-stroke engines, where our focus is on two-stroke engines directly coupled with generators or other directly driven machines. The main target is the power plant market, however we will also support projects for the marine environment. We care about energy balance, fuel flexibility and emission legislation for our two-stroke engines.
- Electrical engineer with practical experience from marine and/or power plant or equal.
- Operational and theoretical experience with grid and grid connections is a benefit
- Knowledge within electrical control systems from marine and/or power plant
- English at high level both in writing and speaking
- Commercial understanding of the sales phase with power generation industry
- Work independently and in teams with colleges, customers and partners world wide
- Excel super user with detailed knowledge for VBA programming
You work with focus on the details and understand the importance in their clarification, you are customer-minded and you can handle several assignments systematically without losing sight of the targets.
- Technical support to our licensees, customers and consultants
- Correspondence with customers and our worldwide organization
- Participating in meeting both online and face-to-face meetings with licensees, customers and our worldwide organization.
- Calculation of engine performance data to our licensees in our in house excel workbooks
- Writing technical papers for stationary application
- Validation of input data for our project guides for our application designer
- Preparation of feasibility calculations for stationary application
- Make quotations to customers for sale of consultancy services and design work.
- Creation of input to our new extent of delivery (EOD)
We offer you
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in a global company on the leading edge of marine technology
- An open and inspiring working environment comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An attractive salary package with pension scheme, flexible working hours and working place above the normal standard
- Workplace in Teglholmen, Copenhagen.
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification by clicking "Send application".
The deadline for application will be January 31th 2019. Interviews will happen during the application period. Entry date will be as soon as the right candidate has been appointed for the job.
We look forward to hear from you.
If you need to know more
For further information about the position, please contact Manager Ms. Helle Gotfredsen +45 3385 2084. To know more, visit our company website or our product-area here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.