We have a goal to use our chemistry and coatings as the basis for developing technology and products to grow into the life science, energy storage, or semiconductor/ electronics industries. To achieve a more sustainable society.
Radisurf is a rapidly growing global innovator of cutting-edge nanocoating processes. An exciting, early stage technology company on a mission to create and provide the most sustainable industrial adhesion technologies.
You will be working closely with both internal, and external personnel and partners to develop and execute technology and application development programs within their field of expertise with broad impact on the business.
Your role will include but not be limited to the following key areas:
- design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on significantly complex technology and application development and demonstrations - from coating chemistry to final product in collaboration with our skilled chemists.
- develop, manage and execute technology and application development programs and project plans
- Interact with key customers to resolve complex process and integration issues
- estimated traveling time, up to 20 or 30%
Background and Qualifications:
- at least a master's degree (Prefer Ph.D) in science and engineering disciplines
- 7-10 years of experience from multiple industry exposure would be beneficial
- regarded as the technical expert in their field
- solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
For job-specific enquiries, please contact Find & Connect, senior Headhunter Garny N.S. +45 53851911. Please apply or call at your earliest convenience, we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
RADISURF is on a mission to create and provide the most sustainable industrial adhesion technologies of tomorrow. An early-stage award-winning Danish Spin-Off company, with HQ in Aarhus, Denmark. Learn more about the company at https://www.radisurf.com/
If you have any questions, please contact
Garny N. Srisgandarajah
As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder