Join us and become an Application Consultant in “Energisystemer, GIS og OT Support” where you will be responsible for the daily operation of MDMS. We are currently focusing on our digital strategy which includes usage of Meter data to measure electricity consumption.
Meter data management is primarily a flow of vital consumption data to the DataHub. DataHub has the capacity to process metered data and business processes, e.g. invoicing, for all 3.3 million Danish electricity consumers.
We aim to keep our team up to date with the latest technology, so you get plenty of opportunity to develop your skills. We work in agile teams - closely together with the business, other departments in IT and vendors.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle daily operations of MDMS including job execution in Control-M
- be responsible for keeping documentation of our system landscape up to date and constantly securing that our best practices and ways of working are followed and improved
- participate in meetings with our business customers and vendors to clarify and document requirements
- coordinate patches and upgrades in the complete MDMS technology stack
- collect and present performance measurements to our business
- connect to vendors securing that ongoing technical issues are being handled properly and securing that end-users are kept in the loop and informed of challenges and progress
Your competences include that you
- have a keen interest in securing stable operations
- have an eye for details and an ability to coordinate between IT and business
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- know or want to get to know WebLogic and Control-M
- know and can work in Linux, Java and SQL at least at beginner level
- thrive in a constantly changing environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a structural mindset, always implementing and configurating in a manner where it is flawless for your colleagues to pick up the work you have been involved in, using proper standards, labeling and structures
Working at Andel
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realize their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 9 December 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact Jakob Møl Mortensen, Head of “Energisystemer, GIS og OT Support”, by telephone on +45 30 31 23 71, if you would like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.