Do you think different? First, iTunes revolutionised how we listen to music and then our App Store ignited a cultural, social and economic phenomenon that changed how people work, play, meet, travel and so much more.
Today Apple continues to push the boundaries of innovation and the team behind the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, and many other high profile products on iPhone, Mac and AppleTV are called Apple Media Products.
Now imagine what you could do here. With your passion and dedication to quality there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Working on Video and OTT application testing - for example Apple TV or TV OS (or other similar Applications)
- Be able to demonstrate a foundational understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Proven bug detection and regression skills
- Demonstrate ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Must be ambitious, flexible, and have strong analytical skills
- Extensive use of QA tools and automation
- Using proxy tools to debug the data flows from applications to services
- Comfortable with command line use (terminal)
- Video knowledge desirable
We are looking for an experienced tester to work as part of our rapidly growing quality assurance group. In this role you will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for assigned functional test areas, expanding our current test cases and executing required tests. You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define test approaches and strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, Integration and reliability testing. Excellent written and verbal communications is a requirement.
You are comfortable working across different teams; administering cross functional meetings; presenting feature definition, discussing QA team responsibilities, sending out meeting minutes, organizing test results, and rolling up the results to management.
The SQA Engineer is expected to possess the skills necessary for working closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process. This position requires an ambitious and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. You are systematic at managing priorities, and communicating progress as well as risk. In addition, this position requires someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’, can juggle manual as well as automation testing, and can work in a dynamic testing environment.
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science or related subject or meaningful commercial experience
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.