Rip. Mix. Burn.Do you think different? First, iTunes revolutionised how we listen to music and then our App Store ignited a cultural, social and economic phenomenon that changed how people work, play, meet, travel and so much more.
Today Apple continues to push the boundaries of innovation and the team behind the App Store, Apple Music, TV+ and many other high profile products on iPhone, Mac and AppleTV are called Apple Media Products.
Now imagine what you could do here. With your passion and dedication to quality there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The TV Embedded QA team is looking for an experienced black box QA engineer to join our team in Copenhagen. You will join a dynamic QA team embedded with the engineering team responsible for building the Apple TV App into various partners’ platforms.
You will work closely with our automation QA engineers, manual QAs, and engineering team in Denmark to ship high quality releases of the Apple TV app on partner hardware.
- Have a passion for user focused design and high quality software
- Experience and knowledge with streaming media strongly desired
- A deep understanding for QA, root cause analysis, and general QA practices
- Experience with or desire to grow your programming/scripting skills
- Fundamental understanding of networking technologies and debugging tools (charles proxy familiarity a bonus)
- Strong fundamental knowledge of UNIX systems
Work with our QA team to ensure quality TV App builds on our 3rd party platforms. Identify and define automated tests. Ensure daily build quality with pre submission testing. Investigate and debug issues, helping drive them to resolutions.
Education & Experience
BS in computer science or equivalent experience
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder