Angular Developer to Join Real Estate Tech Startup
Zigna is a marketing automation platform for real estate. We provide real estate agents access to a platform from where they can book and produce the content they need for their online listings, such as photography, copywriting and floor plans. Agents use our platform to produce automated email campaigns, advertise to social media and publish custom websites, all with the single aim of generating more leads so they can sell properties faster for their clients.
Zigna is looking for an Angular developer for a short-term project assignment ASAP. We are moving to a new platform written from scratch in Angular. You will assist our current front-end developer in building that platform based on existing UI designs and solid Angular coding. Most of the current API is live and tested, but new functionality may become available over time. You will have a lot of say in your own code, while still observing good coding and development practice.
- 2 months position or freelance depending on your schedule
- Possible extension for 1-2 months
- Excellent front-end development skills
- Experience with Angular, Node and TypeScript
- Experience with API interaction
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks and Angular components and services
- Good spoken english
- Experience with git and GitHub
- Salary according to credentials
- A cool office space
- Motivated and skilled co-workers
For more information, contact Thomas on Tel. +45 2066 2631
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder