Analytics & Strategy Internship
As an intern in SubLCM Insights & Strategy, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, being at the intersection of data analytics, process optimisation, project management, and stakeholder management. Are you studying for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? Are you keen to gain practical experience and insight into the strategic and data-driven decision-making of a global pharmaceutical company? Are you curious, investigative, and analytical? Then you might be the new intern we are looking for in Submissions & Lifecycle Management (SubLCM) Insights & Strategy. Apply now!
Novo Nordisk A/S
As an intern in SubLCM Insights & Strategy, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, being at the intersection of data analytics, process optimisation, project management, and stakeholder management. Key activities can include, but are not limited to:
- Developing Business Intelligence or Excel-based solutions to handle large datasets across the organisation
- Preparing various analyses related to Novo Nordisk’s project pipeline (e.g. expected timelines and industry benchmarks)
- Updating and creating capacity forecasts across SubLCM
Furthermore, you will be involved in or independently drive various internal development projects e.g., with the purpose of improving data quality or optimising processes.
Project management/Stakeholder management:
- Support leadership teams in defining and realizing strategic aspirations e.g. through workshops
- Process improvement initiatives and project management
- Strategic workforce planning and resource forecasting, create presentations and present outcome
- Establishing and implementing business cases for transformational projects
In our department, we invest strongly in our students and interns who play an important role. During the 6 months, you will learn how to deliver strong results in an efficient and value-adding way. We guarantee that you will stay challenged and are offered a unique learning experience that will support your future journey.
- Internship Period: Full-time position for 6 months
- Start date: 1 August 2023. (flexible)
Please note, a Danish full-time work permit is required, and you need to be a student to apply for the position.
You are pursuing a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and have at least 1 year of work experience.
- Understanding of the MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally one or more data preparation or visualization tools (e.g. Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau, or similar).
- Reliable team player, who is service minded and capable of supporting, but at the same time challenging your teammates in the strategic decision making
- Curious, open-minded, eager to learn, and ambitious
- A “can-do attitude” and ability to communicate proactively and clearly regarding task clarification, follow-up, and delivery
Lastly, you are a team player who can interact with employees at all levels in a multicultural working environment and are comfortable using your fluent written and spoken English daily. Previous internships and/or relevant student jobs is an advantage.
About the department
Submissions and Life Cycle Management are part of the R&D area in Novo Nordisk. We are a team of approx. 1.100 people pursuing better outcomes for patients and are engaged in product development activities from early development to commercialisation. We aspire to demonstrate industry-leading performance within our domains: develop differentiated products, lead submission excellence, and safeguard patients’ safety.
In this context, our team is responsible for a variety of activities ranging from qualitative processes such as project management and strategic assessments to quantitative processes, including data analysis, business intelligence reporting, and the creation of business cases for new technologies. Our main goal is to provide solid assumptions to drive more informed decision-making, while proactively seeking to improve the current processes. In the Insights and Strategy team, you will have 10 great colleagues with diverse educational backgrounds and broad international representation (currently 5 different nationalities). You will become a part of a high-performing team where we support each other and work together to ensure everyone delivers at their best.
For further information please contact Cathrine Svendsen at +45 30 75 20 54.
10 April 2023. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. Please refrain from adding a photo to your CV to ensure fair and efficient processing. We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.