with passion for automated tests....
Karnov Group is the leading provider of legal and tax & accounting information services in Denmark and Sweden. They have over 40,000 lawyers, legal professionals and accountants in both the public and private sector who depend on Karnovs services to get their work done. Karnov has a dedicated in-house development team that numbers close to 40 people. As a QA Engineer you will be part of the small agile Pro team, placed in the development team. This is a newly created position in the team to incorporate QA in the agile development process.
Karnov has recently acquired the swedish company, Nordsteds Juridik. The Pro team is currently working on merging, replacing and improving contents in this process. Your main focus will be to implement integration testing and automated test to assist the process. You will be working closely with the 8 other developers and the PO, as well as other stakeholders in Karnov.
More specifically you will...
- Have close interaction with the PM to understand upcoming features and releases as well as understanding proirities
- Elaborate a test plan and analyse test results
- Document test cases
- Implement Automated tests
- Define acceptance criteria
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies and testing processss
- You are expected to have min. 3-4 years of experience of coding automated test and test integration
- You are able to break project into attainable progress goals
- Used to document test cases
- You like communicating with both technical and non-technical resources
- You are experienced in Git-Hub
- You are able to identify potential problems users may encounter
- In other words: You cannot understand how people can write code without testing!
Apart from the technical skills, its important that you are an analytical thinker with attention to detail. You are a good communicator and collaborator and work efficiently in a fast paced environment. You are expected to be flexible, persistent and self-motivated.
Karnov: a great workplace!
Karnov believes in education and strengthening skills. They believe in a great social side of the work place with parties, inspirational talks, hackdays, and events.
You will work in a company that looks forward. From the virtual reality lab to the data scientists, Karnov is always trying to be years ahead of the curve.
They are open and direct, knowledge sharing and discussion is highly valued and encouraged.
Apart from this you will also get:
- A competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Attractive pension plan
- 5 weeks holiday and 5 extra days off
- Health insurance (children included)
- Daily on-site catering
The impressive facilities are located in a fun and lively neighborhood close to Nørreport Metro and S-train.
More About Karnov
Karnov Group is the leading provider of legal and tax & accounting information services in Denmark and has a solid base in both Denmark and Sweden serving lawyers, legal professionals, tax and accounting experts, and auditors within the public and private sector. Thye have been operating for almost a century!
Karnov Group has moved from books to online media providing legislation databases and complex workflow tools, supporting the industry's increasing demands for efficiency, quality, client focus, development, and competitiveness.
Karnov Group is founded on one man’s belief that access to the rule of law is the pillar of true democracy, thus being the backbone of our society. This belief has persisted through their long history and continues to be at the core of the organization and their work with making the law accessible, shareable, and debatable.
Karnov Group employs 165 people, distributed by 120 in Copenhagen and 45 in Stockholm.
July 2015, Karnov Group was acquired by Five Arrows Principal Investments part of Rothschild Group.
Learn more here: https://www.karnovgroup.dk
At Bloom we evaluate applications from day to day, so please do not hesitate to forward you CV asap.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder