Copenhagen Infrastructure Service Company (CISC) is looking for a Junior Analyst to join a highly motivated group of colleagues with extensive experience within investments in energy and infrastructure assets.
You will become part of a highly experienced team and contribute to the continued high performance of energy infrastructure assets by driving initiatives to mitigate risks and securing value. We will seek to constantly challenge and inspire you, while focusing on your learning and personal development.
Key work areas include:
- Progress initiatives to improve performance and profitability of assets
- Support decision making through visualization and presentation of technical and financial data to stakeholders
- Preparation of material for monthly and quarterly Board Meetings
- Collaboration with industrial partners and advisors
The position is part-time (appr. 15 hours/wk) and based at Amerika Plads 29, Copenhagen. The workload will vary and flexibility is therefore expected from both sides. You will be given the opportunity to influence your daily routine and schedule.
Ideal candidates are final year BSc and 1st year MSc students in Economics, Business, Engineering or other relevant fields. We look for the following in a candidate:
- Top academic performer with strong analytical skills
- Good team player with excellent written and spoken English skills
- High ability to prioritize assignments and manage short deadlines
- Thrives with responsibility and displays high attention to detail
- Interest in operations and business development of energy assets
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
For any inquiries about the position, please contact Johan Winberg by email (email@example.com). Please upload your cover letter, resume and transcripts as soon as possible, as interviews will be held online on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
CISC’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
CISC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CISC strives for the best results. A diverse workforce allows CISC to achieve these results through different approaches and solutions to task execution and problem solving.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.