Then this is your chance to become part of a dedicated team, where you get to work together with colleagues, with expertise in every area of chipset design for hearing applications. Here you play a vital part taking charge of test and verification of the low power hearing chipsets we design.
We know sound
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing.
ReSound, which is part of GN Hearing, was the first company launching a made-for-iPhone® hearing aid, and we are working on new and award-winning solutions. And at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, you will join our IC team that develops chipsets and creates leading edge ICs.
- Verification and Test of our chipsets
- As Analog IC Test Engineer, you will help develop test flows and automation for our IC development. Your tasks will include:
- Elaborate test plans with the chip designers
- Contribute to chip design to ensure they are testable (analogue DFT)
- Specify and review test boards
- Writing test programs
- Drive and sustain a state of the art automation in test flows
- Develop chip calibration procedures
- Analyse failing chips in case of ESD damage, latch-up, abnormal power consumption
- Support the development of wafer-test done by a specialized test house
As a test lab central person, you will:
- Ensure IC lab methods and instruments are the most efficient and up-to-date. Manage the buying process of new tools and accessories.
- Maintain the test programming environment (functions to interface new instruments, collect and post-process data, drive the test boards)
Help us make life sound better
In the IC team, you will join 27 specialist development engineers that combine talents to make life sound better through innovative low power chipsets. We work well together and continuously give each other feedback, cooperating closely to bring forward the best results. Becoming a member of this dynamic team of specialists, you get to bring your expertise and experience in test and verification into play.
You are eager to learn and share knowledge
We value your open personality and your excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. You thrive on cooperation and feedback, bringing your can-do attitude and team player mentality to the table. And with a degree in electronics/IC design you have at least 2 years of experience from a similar role, enabling you to guide your colleagues and contribute to the development of the team. Furthermore, you have experience with:
- Solid analogue electronics or analogue IC background and familiarity with standard analogue circuits such as PLL, Oscillators, ADC, audio, LDO, DC-DC etc
- Familiar with use of standard lab characterization equipment
- Comfortable with programming and with data manipulation, preferably in Python and TCL
- Strong desire to adopt test automation
- Familiar with a Linux environment
- Good at presenting results
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the apply-link no later than 24. May 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Mark Brooks (Director IC Team) on phone +45 40 81 66 70.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.