Are you a talented analog IC designer with a flair for advanced technology and solving complex problems? Would you like to join a growing company with high ambitions, and the opportunity to develop technology that can help people around the world?
The opportunity to join the IC Development team at Widex, which is responsible for developing chips for our world-renowned hearing aids. We have strong focus on creating optimized designs and to leverage the silicon technology to the fullest to achieve high analog performance in terms of SNR, Dynamic Range, Power Consumption and Supply Voltage. We now have an exciting opportunity for an analog design engineer to join our growing IC team.
You will work closely with other very skilled analog IC designers, and you will have the opportunity to influence the general design and architecture as well as to take strong responsibility and ownership. General responsibility areas can include:
- Design state-of-the-art mixed-signal audio and wireless chips
- Design, verification and documentation of high performance analog circuitry
- Custom layout of circuits
- IC tests, characterization and qualification
- Chipset analog architecture; selection of new technology nodes and system topology
We are looking for analog IC design engineers with experience from one or more of the following areas:
- Mixed-signal System-on-Chip
- Power management
- Sigma delta ADC and DAC converters
- Near field magnetic inductive and wireless systems
- Audio systems and signal processing
- Solid understanding of CMOS nanometer semiconductor physics and device modelling
- Wide experience from several phases of Analog IC development from specification over design, verification and test, to product introduction.
Some key personal skills include: team collaboration, persistence, quality minded, problem solving, goal orientation, and drive. You should also have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
For further information please contact Senior Manager IC Development, Ketil Julsgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2099 4857. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible - but not later than 31st of August 2018. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder