What we offer
Are you a hardcore Analog IC Designer? Do you have a passion and an ambition for working with audio and wireless chips? Creating world class performance on the edge of the laws of physics!
If so, you could become Analog IC Designer in the ICD team responsible for all Widex hearing aids chips - where we e.g. design our market leading ADC with 108 dB linear input dynamic range. Widex is growing and we are busy pursuing both challenging and ambitious goals.
- Design state-of-the-art mixed-signal audio and wireless chips.
- High performance analog circuitry in terms of SNR, Dynamic Range, Power Consumption and Supply Voltage.
- Chipset analog architecture; selection of new technology nodes and system topology.
- Close cooperation with extremely skilled peer Analog IC designers.
Analog IC Designer with experience within one or more of these fields:
- Ultra high performance in terms of SNR, Dynamic Range, Power Consumption and Supply Voltage.
- Mixed-signal System-on-Chip.
- Sigma delta ADC and DAC converters.
- Near field magnetic inductive and Bluetooth wireless systems.
- Audio systems and signal processing.
- Solid understanding of CMOS nanometer semiconductor physics and device modelling.
- Involvement in all phases of Analog IC development from specification over design, verification and test, to product introduction.
- Cross-functional Agile Methodologies.
You are successful in this position, if you are systematic, goal oriented, quality minded and careful. You possess good cooperation and communication skills and are happy to take responsibility. You must be fluent in spoken and written English. You are persistent in carrying out your tasks and pragmatic without compromising quality.
You will be part of a high performance team, where you will have good options for using your talents and influencing the solutions and methodology of the IC team.
For further information please contact: Senior Manager IC Development, Finn Kåber Rasmussen at email@example.com or +45 4435 5923. As we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis please send your CV and application via the "Ansøg" link as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder