Qorvo Denmark is looking for an experienced Analog/mixed-signal IC Design Engineer to design CMOS Circuits for RF frontend modules for cellular handset applications.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Working as analog/mixed-signal designer at Qorvo you will be a key person in these critical design roles:
- Your main focus will be designing and simulating the analog control systems from a library of analog control circuits developed by Qorvo.
- Analog/digital interface specification.
- Specifying and verifying Qorvo proprietary serial interfaces for chip-to-chip intercommunication within a module and at the module periphery.
- Large scale functional simulation of digital and analog control function across thousands of states.
- Implementing serial interfaces and state machines from specification to synthesized layout
- IC floorplanning and layout assisted by a layout engineer.
- You will test your own circuit in lab with the support of a technician.
- Background in low power analog control circuit design and verification is ideal.
- Cadence design tools or similar software.
- CMOS Analog and digital design experience.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills.
- We expect you have 5-15 years experience
Working for Qorvo Denmark:
You will be part of a Si/SOI design team supporting an RF front-end module design team and your role will scale with your skillset. Our customers include most wellknown smartphone manufacturers.
We have an informal and open working environment with focus on empowering you.
Healthy work-life balance is given, we understand this brings out the best in you.
Dir. Peter Bundgaard, Bejlerholm 1, 9400 Nørresundby
Mobile: (+45) 21668689 Email : Peter.Bundgaard@qorvo.com
Job application submission deadline May 1st 2020
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder