LINAK is embarking on a digital journey to support our customers and colleagues with digital solutions to improve key factors like customer satisfaction and experience, business impact and efficiency.
To strengthen our focus on this strategic area, a new IT department has been established with core competencies within digital solutions and platforms - our global CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE) plays a key role in this journey.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate IT System Consultant to be our new member of our CRM team and support all the great initiatives that are ongoing in LINAK. The CRM team consists of 4 people and is responsible for matching business needs and requirements with technical solutions.
- Have the technical responsibility for developing and implementing solutions, primarily within the standard framework wherever possible
- Drive the technical side in development projects including hands-on development of the technical solutions
- Have an overall responsibility for ensuring that the technical side of CRM system is running
- Give technical sparing to the sales and marketing organization and provide second-level support
- Drive the architecture in line with Enterprise Architecture and the LINAK strategy
- Monitor and integrate new IT related technological advances in the sales & marketing domain
- Develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company
- Maintain functional integrations in relevant environments
There are many ways into the job and the ideal candidate has a relevant bachelor’s degree and some years of experience working in the interface between IT and business. It will be an advantage if you have knowledge of standard business processes within the sales and marketing domain.
- take a holistic view, focus on End-to-End scenarios, and implement ‘best practice’ solutions
- understand business and technical complexity
- are a strong communicator and successfully align many stakeholders in a common direction
- speak, read, and write English at a professional level. Danish is also preferred
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.