Ambitious growth interns to join healthtech startup Welldium
We’re a small but growing team based in Copenhagen and the Netherlands, and we’re looking for 2 interns to support our growth from February until May based in Copenhagen.
We currently have a healthcare system that focuses on symptoms instead of the root causes. With a standpoint in functional medicine, we are determined to shift the main focus towards the root causes instead of the symptoms. As a first step, we want to help functional medicine practitioners with supplying their patients with high quality supplements at a lower price and in a more convenient way to break through the non-transparent and complex supplement industry.
Welldium is a venture-backed HealthTech startup on a mission to elevate the human experience through health.
The positions are a 4-month unpaid internship with the opportunity for a paid job afterwards.
As growth interns you will work directly with our co-founder Tina and help execute our growth strategy over the next 4 months. Our ambitions are high and we need your help to realize them - get ready for an exciting journey! You will work closely with our key customers segment, healthcare practitioners, and make sure we onboard, activate and retain them efficiently.
To bring our company to the next level we are working with a structured growth process called “Growth Machine” - read more here and here. As an intern you will join our weekly growth meetings and run your own growth experiments.
We are looking for 2 interns with different interests
- You get energy from outbound sales and building relationships with potential customers
- You are analytical and eager to learn more about pipeline marketing
- It’s a plus if you have worked in a B2B sales team
- It’s a plus if you speak English, Danish and German
- You get energy from speaking to existing customers and love being their go-to-person
- You love social media and email marketing and eager to learn more
- It’s a plus if you have worked in customer service
- It’s a plus if you speak English and German
Important for both positions
- You are eager to drive a positive change in the healthcare system
- You are ambitious and have a strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset
- You have a winning attitude - knowing that there are easy days and hard days and the ability to get through them both
What we expect from you
- Working full time from February to May
- Running own growth experiments on a weekly basis
- Performing ad hoc tasks, primarily related to growth (sales, customer service, etc.)
What we offer you
- A full time internship in a fast-growing startup with the possibility of staying on afterwards as either student worker or full time employee
- Learnings about entrepreneurship through practice and unique insights into what it takes to scale a business
- The opportunity to bring positive change to the healthcare system alongside passionate team members
- Sparring from our experienced co-founders through a personal development plan and tailored personal growth journey
The practical details
Welldium is started and funded through the Venture Capital fund, KRING. That means we are working in the KRING co-working space where we are sitting together with the KRING core team that supports us in our venture building.
Timeline — We are reviewing applicants and doing interviews on the go. We are looking for the right person to start on Feb 1st.
Location — Copenhagen
If this resonates with you please apply here OR if it describes one of the most talented people you know, please share it with them.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.