3Shape is looking for an ambitious Front-End developer, who wants to develop exceptional digital customer experiences. You will be part of the Digital Marketing Development Team and together with a cross-competency team, contribute to the design of our multiple digital platforms and tools.
There will be a great variety of projects, being a mix of optimizing existing and building new, and thinking ‘engaging front-end’ into the work. Furthermore, we have just developed a new Corporate Visual Identity (CVI), which we are now in the process of implementing digitally. You will play a key role in driving this implementation, which will also include defining front-end design guidelines/ standards for future implementation and sparring with the other front-end developers in the team (located in Kiev).
- 5+ years working with front-end development
- Strong experience with latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive design with grid frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Familiarity with websites performance optimization
- Used to working with remote teams and travel
- Good communication skills in English
Will be a plus:
- Strong sense of web design and in accordance to user experience
- Basic knowledge of .net technologies or Sitecore
- Experience in prototyping
- Interest in understanding users and their behavior to drive the front-end design
- Joining an ambitious digital marketing journey, where ’customer experience’ is top priority
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Innovation Day, in-house & external seminars
- Open mindedness in a professional atmosphere
- Friday bars and annual parties & breakfast club
- Central location in Copenhagen (next to Kongens Nytorv metro)
3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the game-changing 3Shape X1 4-in-1 CBCT scanner, and market-leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs. Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of employees in 20 offices worldwide is serving customers in over 100 countries. 3Shape’s products and innovations continue to challenge traditional methods, enabling dental professionals to treat more people more effectively.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, click on "Ansøg" and upload your CV and motivational cover letter. We will invite for interviews continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder