Ambitious Backend Developers to a successful start-up
- With a unique customer service platform
Would you like to share your knowledge with an international team and have influence on both product, design, workflow and testing? The business is growing at a Copenhagen-based start-up so we are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Backend Scala/Java Developers!
Blooms client, Dixa, are revolutionising the way online and e-commerce businesses engage with their customers. Their business concept has a great potential worldwide, and are backed by prominent investors and a professional board.
Dixa is born global and embraces telephony in 60+ countries, call centre, live chat, email and much more. With Dixa, customer servicecan finally be friendly, proactive, instant and channel neutral.
About the job
We are looking for additional Scala/Java backend developers to join Dixa’s growing team of 11 people. You will be designing and building out a state-of-the-art Scala backend for a modern customer experience platform in the cloud. Your code will be handling customer interactions on a number of channels, including telephony, email and chat, and route conversations to the right agent using context, skills, machine learning and data from 3rd party integrations. In the end, your work will help provide a great customer experience for millions of people every day.
Dixa have designed a micro/right-sized service architecture, orchestrated by Kubernetes on AWS. Services communicate via Finagle Thrift and SQS. The heavy lifting is performed by Scala services using Akka, finagle/Thrift, Redis, DynamoDB and Postgres.
Dixa value open-source and functional programming, and are very open to new technologies and improved ways of building the platform.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build, test and document your work on the platform.
- Design APIs for both REST and a websocket-based protocol
- Influence product, design, workflow, testing
- Work with an extremely skilled team, who loves to learn and use new technologies
- Work in a cool office with a friendly atmosphere
- You feel right at home designing and implementing backend features and services
- You enjoy technical discussion, and document your work
- You find it comes natural to you to engage, take responsibility and always have a can-do approach to everything and everyone you come a cross
- You are ambitious, generates ideas, and want to make a difference where you work
- You love to learn new things, and make them work in production
- You're a team player
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with Scala/Java or Scalaz/cats
Please send us your application and resume using the below link. We asses applicants on an ongoing basis, so please send your application already today. If you have any questions about the position or the client, please don’t hesitate to contact, Benedikte Hayes:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloom are looking forward to be hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: 3030 5360