Algorithm Development Engineer, Customer Support
Fingerprints is seeking engineers for algorithm development and customer support, to help us develop future biometric systems and support our large customer base. Fingerprints is a leader in biometrics, and designs whole system solutions, from advanced sensors and microelectronic packaging, to algorithms and software for biometric recognition and applications on the target devices.
We are looking for talented engineers for our algorithm team, located in Copenhagen and Gothenburg. As part of the team, you will join a significant R&D effort and play a key role in the development and market introduction of biometric algorithms for current and future modalities, adapted to smartphones, wearables, PC’s, smartcards as well as other devices and business segments. The algorithm team is a central part of R&D, and is characterized by a very high level of professional competence and experience as well as an open and innovative work environment.
Working with algorithm customer support, your main responsibilities will include biometric data/image analysis, biometric performance evaluation as well as design and implementation of algorithms. Anchored in the algorithm team, you will contribute to development of our algorithm asset with specific focus on supporting customer related designs and integration requests. You will work in close cooperation with R&D teams responsible for HW, microelectronic packaging and SW. You will also interface with customer project teams and field application engineers.
Competences & Skills
The right candidates match the following profile:
- Master or Ph.D. level with academic qualifications within image or signal analysis and processing. Knowledge of and experience with image or general signal analysis and processing, with proficiency in several of the following: Image registration, computer vision, optimization, sensor control and impairment corrections, classification, regression, clustering, in addition to general competences in statistics, signal analysis, computational geometry or adjacent areas.
- Experience with imperative programming (specifically C/C++, Python, and Matlab).
- A team-oriented attitude, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact directly with customers from the office as well as at customer premises, to ensure that the integrated algorithm asset meets requirements and works as expected.
- Preferably, experience with algorithm related customer support, such as customer-specific performance evaluation, algorithm design adaptation, implementation, integration, verification and deployment. You are able to solve issues while communicating with both customers and internal stakeholders, in a dynamic environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Chinese, Korean, Japanese or other relevant language skills are a plus. You are willing and able to travel, up to 30 days per year.
This is an excellent opportunity for an algorithm professional to be part of a dedicated and highly competent team of peers. We offer challenging, intellectual projects, and competitive compensation.
The job location for this position is Copenhagen.
Your application will be handled by our Recruitment Consultant, Maria Jaern Ekengren +46 70 7643499.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder