Algorithm Developer for 3D Ear Scanner
The 3Shape Audio software is used world-wide by the audio industry to design and 3D print custom hearing aids, music headsets, personal communicati
The 3Shape Audio software is used world-wide by the audio industry to design and 3D print custom hearing aids, music headsets, personal communication devices and noise protectors
We are currently looking for a colleague to strengthen our work on our in-ear 3D scanner by improving the processing of scan data and surface models to design optimally fitting in-ear devices
On the Audio project, you will be part of a dedicated international team of skilled people. We value team-work, we help each other, and we have fun together. We work in an agile environment and use Kanban as the main work process in our team. We combine our expertise to develop a suite of products for 3D scanning and modelling ear devices, including desktop applications and data management.
You have a background in computer science with some programming experience. You are interested in using your analytical and mathematical skills to manipulate complex 3D data, not as a scientific exercise, but to create the best product in the world. You believe in writing good maintainable code, and continuously strive to become a better developer. If this fits you profile, we would love to hear from you.
- C# development on 3D scanning and processing
- Contributing to our library of 3D algorithms
- Review and improve code with your peers
- Continued communication with product team
- Documentation and sharing of knowledge in the development team
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- An interest in and knowledge of 3D math and algorithms
- Experience with C# programming
- A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent English communication skills - spoken as well as in writing
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A well-structured organization focused on the development of professional products with high quality
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An expanding organization, which provides many opportunities to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
Our office is located in the center of Copenhagen and currently has close to 400 employees. Globally 3Shape has more than 1100 committed employees and we are growing, come join us!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder