Hyposafe is looking for a new Algorith Developer
Hypo-Safe A/S is looking for a new colleague with an academic degree in engineering or IT to join our R&D team within data analysis and algorithm development.
Hypo-Safe is developing a novel technology platform based on brain waves (EEG). Our primary focus is the development and manufacturing of an implantable hypoglycemia alarm for diabetics unable to feel and respond to critically low blood sugar levels. Monitoring and continuously analyzing the brain activity enables an early warning before a critically low blood sugar level is reached whereby potential fatal consequences are prevented. Other application areas within epilepsy and other neurological applications are in the pipeline.
We develop software and mathematical algorithms for our implant technology
As our new Algorithm developer, these will be your tasks:
- Record and document the outcomes of clinical trials, including scientific publications.
- Participate in the CE-Marking approval process, which includes documenting your work according to applicable standards and SOP’s.
- Participate in other aspects of medical device development, e.g. writing rationales, technical support of clinical trials, and risk management.
We are entering an exciting new phase in the development.
The next phase will consist of heaps of data coming in from clinical trials every day. We expect you to be part of the team that analyzes this data for product performance and algorithm optimization by complex data analysis.
Experienced wihin advanced signal processing
You must be experienced in advanced signal processing as well as implementation of mathematical algorithms for machine learning using Matlab or other programming languages such as Python or C/C++. Knowledge about Deep learning, statistics, medical devices or signal processing of EEG is an advantage.
The Hypo-Safe technology platform is based on implant technology, which requires us to comply with the strictest regulation. Therefore, you must be working in a structured manner and be skilled at documenting your work carefully.
- A small organization where you will be given a high level of responsibility right away.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment where the path from idea to implementation is short.
- A dynamic workplace with skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant atmosphere.
- You to be part of a first mover organization within diabetes and EEG monitoring, developing high-end biomedical products only.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jonas Duun-Henriksen (email@example.com) or Rasmus Elsborg Madsen (firstname.lastname@example.org). The application deadline is January 10th, 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder