Algorithm and Software Engineer to high-end product development
Do you want to develop new SW to world-class and state-of-the-art radars?
If your professional foundation is signal analysis and DSP and you are looking for a job where you can push the limits of what is possible, this is it! At Weibel you join a company that is born and bred on true passion for technology. As a family owned company we have the privilege to be able to invest in uncompromising quality with performance second to none. You will do the same surrounded by skilled colleagues working in an open-minded and enthusiastic environment where your ideas are welcomed and expected.
Development, testing and implementation of top class SW solutions
In close collaboration with your colleagues, you define and develop innovative software solutions for tracking and surveillance radars. Additionally, you structure, design and implement the solutions in our systems. As such, you have the opportunity to apply your skills all the way from first idea to final product.
- Develop methods for detecting and tracking drones
- Implement solutions for real-time execution on either CPU’s or GPU’s.
- Build knowledge and test methods in electronic warfare
- Develop methods for robust association of detections from multiple objects in complex environments
- Design, test and implement prototypes at the Weibel Test Center
Strong theoretical background in signal analysis and DSP
You have an education as Engineer or a related degree in the field of natural science.
This is backed by:
- A strong theoretical background in signal analysis and DSP
- Programming skills - if you do not already know C++, Matlab, and CUDA you are highly motivated to learn
- The ability to independently define, analyze, and evaluate different solutions
- Solid collaborating skills
- Passion for bringing your ideas to the table
Your curious personality also makes it a natural part of your work to investigate alternative solutions. Finally, you will need good English skills including the ability to communicate your results in an effective and structured manner.
Processing Software - your new team
You join 6 highly competent and motivated colleagues in the Processing Software team. We have the responsibility to develop best-in-class algorithms and to implement software made for real-time processing. We are part of the R&D department counting approx. 35 Engineers. We are all situated in the same open office space at the Weibel headquarters in Allerød north of Copenhagen. An open dialogue, helpfulness and a common will to move things forward characterize our environment.
Contact and application
Please apply at our website using the ”Apply” button. The deadline is 01-06-2018.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Engineering Manager SW, Henrik Stenby Andresen at +45 4816 9761.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder