AI Clinical Workflow Specialist
Do you have a solid understanding of AI Image processing systems? Do you have a clinical oriented background? And do you thrive in a small team working environment with the ability to have a big influence on the success of the company?
At Ambu, we are passionate about applying deep learning to medical imaging to facilitate novel and effective clinical workflows. We have a strong business and supportive management to back us up and we believe that we are in a unique position to support doctors in ways that have not been possible before.
We believe that there is an untold number of challenges that can be improved by AI, and this is where you come in, we need you to help us identify and solve the doctor and patient needs to lastly improve the clinical care.
The newly established position as AI Clinical is based at Ambu headquarters in Ballerup. You will join an established team in Technology Research and Image Processing where highly dedicated colleagues are constantly working to develop and improve the Ambu brand.
Working closely with highly specialized AI developers within the AI team, the new AI Clinical workflow specialist will support the development of deep learning algorithms to improve workflow and improve clinical outcome of Ambu’s visualization devices.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a broad, yet detailed, overview of the clinical workflow and challenges across a range of clinical areas. Thereby, enabling the identification of shortcomings or challenges in the current workflows.
- Conceiving, in cooperation with the AI team, AI solutions that can improve upon the identified shortcomings and challenges.
- Collecting data trough clinical partners and hospitals, ensuring that the data is of the highest quality and meets the needs for the AI development.
- Supporting the development of the AI products including assisting in coding.
- Planning, Arranging and executing the clinical studies necessary to evaluate the clinical, technical and economic evaluation of the developed AI technologies.
- Continuing, after building prototypes that demonstrate the promise, you will collaborate with the innovation teams to integrate your work into products.
Approximately 20-30 travel days per year will be required for the role.
Highly Motivated Candidate
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with knowledge of the current standards used in AI image processing and “clinical” experience within endoscopic images. You are self-driven and motivated and have an innovative and user centric mindset.
Other personal and professional competencies include:
- 3+ years Computer science/Engineering working in the clinical environment or clinical background adding AI coding ability to our competencies.
- Good knowledge of the different technologies within AI and Deep learning
- Knowledge of medical device or biotechnology industry, terminology and practices.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and GCP and their practical implementation will be a plus.
- Proficient computer skills
Given the international environment of Ambu, it is essential that you have excellent communication and English skills, both written and oral.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
How to Apply
You can get more information about the job and about Ambu A/S by Director of Technology Research, Finn A. Sonnenborg +45 72 25 20 00.
If you are interested in applying for the position, then please apply as soon as possible and no later than 27th May 2020.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Since 1937, breakthrough ideas have fuelled our work on bringing efficient healthcare solutions to life. This is what we create within our fields of excellence – Anaesthesia, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics, and Emergency Care. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals worldwide depend on the functionality and performance of our products. We are dedicated to improve patient safety and determined to advance single-use devices. The manifestations of our efforts range from early inventions like the Ambu Bag™ resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to our newest landmark solutions like the Ambu aScope™ – the world’s first single-use flexible endoscope. Our commitment to bringing new ideas and superior service to our customers has made Ambu one of the most recognized medical companies in the world. Headquartered near Copenhagen in Denmark, Ambu employs approximately 3,100 people in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ambu.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.