Agile Transformation Change Lead
Imagine a future where functions work together across the business to deliver fast, ambitious, and leading digital solutions – making digital a key part of driving business value
Join us in this role where you’ll play a vital role in executing the Agile transformation, enabling our digital strategy. You’ll take lead on the agile change journey through senior stakeholder management as well as design and launch of communication and awareness concepts related to our company-wide Agile transformation.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will work towards creating and maturing a forward leaning agile organisation that matches the overall ambitions of the business. Through your role in Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence, you’ll become a part of Agile Delivery, our business hub for agile and Digital DNA methodology and capabilities. In Agile Delivery, you’ll work with experienced specialists such as agile coaches, scrum masters, release train engineers, design thinkers, change managers, and more.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as a trusted senior advisor and responsible of the strategic agile transformation change – with a sharp focus on value for the organisation, continuous improvement, and reinforcement of the change
- owning the stakeholder strategy for Lean-Agile CoE and coordinating activities with leadership and colleagues to optimise the agile journey for the business
- being a contributor to the agile team and preparing products like booklets, sites, and presentation materials – together with your colleagues
- designing concepts and execute communication activities that create cross-organisational awareness on benefits of working agile using Lean-Agile practices.
To succeed in the role, you:
- understand the benefits of agile, how scaling agile effects the organisation, and have worked in an agile organisation
- have broad experience in leading roles within transformation programmes and a knack for stakeholder management, and how change and communication activities create value in organisations
- can vary your personal style and float effortlessly between roles such as trusted advisor, author, and executor – responding to your audience on all organisational levels
- have a master’s degree and a relevant change management, preferably Prosci and extensive experience driving structured change management activities
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 12 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Pia Verdich, Head of Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence, Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence, +45 99 55 90 87 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.