Agile Consultant / Manager within Accenture Technology
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Your Colleagues and Career Opportunities
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams to succeed.
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
- Remove impediments, visualize information, proactively seek continuous improvements and challenge both the team.
- You collaborate with cross-functional, self-organized engineering teams in a fast-paced environment, owning and improving our way of working.
- Support and lead agile transformation deliveries to our clients.
- Delivery agile coaching and training to project teams and client teams.
Investing in you
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
You will receive your own career counsellor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions.
- Master of Science degree or similar.
- 3-7 years of experience from a position where focus on utilization of technology to support business operations.
- Hands-on experience working as an Agile Consultant, Agile PO or Scrum Master within technology delivery teams.
- Experience with different agile frameworks e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience with agile transformations of small to large teams.
- Comfortable presenting and facilitating in front of large groups with mixed background.
- Experience from a consulting or consulting style position, where value delivery to clients have been in focus.
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English and minimum one Scandinavian language.
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable especially in the Nordic.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment?
Submit your Cover letter, CV and university transcripts online today.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder