Join us in this role where you’ll help people expand their agile knowledge and learn how to work within the SAFe framework. You’ll get a unique opportunity to coach not only teams and ART leadership in ARTs, but the entire Warsaw office as our first on-site coach.
Welcome to the Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence
You’ll be part of the Global Agile Coach team where you, together with your colleagues, will play a vital role in executing our Digital Strategy. The Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence is part of Agile Delivery, the agile methodology and capabilities hub. We’re a mix of agile coaches, scrum masters, release train engineers, UX designers, design thinkers, and change, quality, and project managers – all working to create and mature a forward-leaning agile organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coaching and mentoring Teams and ART Leadership on SAFe methodologies and lean-agile leadership
- continuously improving and adjusting the operating model supporting the agile ways of working based on the scaled agile framework, together with the rest of the Lean-Agile Centre of Excellence
- ensuring that agile ways of working are easily digested and spread out to the rest of the organisation – and having a solid understanding of the change management aspect of the process
- supporting scrum master, product owners, and agile teams in meeting the business requirements, MVPs, and KPIs – and help them achieve value
- conducting SAFe and agile training sessions, building a strong practice around agile
- supporting the use of Azure DevOps, the tool we’re using to manage backlogs, create dashboards for Teams and ART Leadership, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree within business or technology and a relevant SAFe certification, preferably SPC
- have moderate experience as an agile coach, product owner, scrum master, lean specialist, or similar as well as extensive experience with enabling agile transformation at scale
- have a true lean-agile mindset and understanding of lean portfolio management
- possess skills as a strong facilitator and professional in leading processes and workshops with an open mind, while challenging assumptions and building trust
- can vary your personal style and switch between different roles such as coach, advisor, servant leader, and supporter responding to your audience
- have an outgoing personality and a positive people-person mindset with excellent communication and collaboration skills – and a flair for diplomacy.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 20-09-2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Louise Bjørg Surrow, Team Lead, Agile Method & Coaching, +45 99 55 50 53 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.