Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Architect
The consultant will support the client in the definition of its Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
For an enterprise client in the Energy sector, we are looking for an Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Architect
The consultant will support the client in the definition of its Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence / Data Backbone Strategy.
The consultant will support the Enterprise and Solution Architecture establishment around the digital enablement with Advanced analytics and Data lakes and data backbone (existing source systems). This includes supporting the write up of the strategy, principles and guidelines for the establishment and thereby facilitation of key decisions. It includes description of governance and what must be in place to ensure continuous development including quality of systems, data and processes and procedures.
The consultant tasks will include the definition of the Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence / Data Backbone approach, the evaluation of Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence / Data Backbone offerings, the definition of a Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence / Data Backbone model and definition.
- Practical experience with Advanced Analytics & Artificial - Intelligence / Data Backbone
- Experience designing and implementing Advanced - Analytics & Artificial Intelligence / Data Backbone
- Very good understanding of the Data Backbone concept
- Strong IT Infrastructure background and experience
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Apache e.g. Spark, Sqoop, Hadoop, Hive and Kafka.
- Experience in common data science, machine learning techniques and algorithms and visualization techniques within R, Python, SAS or MatLab
- Experience with ETL and tools and knowledge of ETL challenges and pain points
- Knowledge about Integration and Data Governance
- Technical writing and documentation (Expert)
- Fluent in English - Written/Spoken
- Communication and presentation (Experience)
- Technology skills
Duration: 31st August 2018
Work location: Gentofte, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder