Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. Sapiens offers core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, reinsurance and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of over 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
We are looking Test Analyst with experience, required to join an expanding and leading Global provider of software solutions for the general insurance, property & casualty markets. The position is on client site in Copenhagen.
About the Role:
- Be part of UAT (User Acceptance Testing) team and represent the company on client site
- Take ownership of tasks allocated by the Test Team Leader
- Produce test scripts (based on BRS, FDS, TDS) and issue for peer review
- Execute test scripts, record results and raise defects as appropriate
- Timely escalation of risks and issues to the Test Team Leader
- Closely interact with analysts, developers and others for knowledge purpose and defect management
Key Skills & Background:
- Relevant experience in the Financial Services and Software development industries
- Ability to work in team and interact effectively with business users, developers, BA, etc.
- ISEB Foundation Level (or higher), or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a busy development / test environment
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent
- Technical testing experience ( such as using SQL/XML, SOAP UI, test management tools)
- Results oriented and focused on quality deliverables.
- Experience of Quality Center/ other test management tool
- Experience of testing Web based applicat
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder