Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Regulatory Affairs Specialist, RA Food & Beverage
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Food & Beverage, Bagsvaerd
As Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will be part of the Global Food & Beverage Regulatory team. You will transform your strong scientific skills to develop and execute regulatory strategies and registration plans with a global reach. You will be a member of relevant cross-functional product and project groups and maintain close interaction with stakeholders in biotechnology, other parts of Research & Technology, sales, marketing and with strategic customers and authorities.
The position is placed in Regulatory Affairs Operations at Novozymes Headquarters in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
In this position you need to:
- Hold minimum a MSc or equivalent in science (biotechnology, biology, microbiology, food science or related field)
- Have a few years of experience from a research institute or relevant industry or authority, preferably in the Food & Beverage area
- Work at a strategic level and to translate legislation and scientific developments into company product related requirements
- Have experience in working with cross disciplinary projects in an international setting
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a team-player with dedication to quality and willingness to learn. You appreciate an informal atmosphere working in a cross cultural organization
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Senior Department Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Lars Pilebo, tel. +45 3077 6236
Application deadline: 30 August 2017
Please attach your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder