Project Manager (m/f)
Would you like to take part in the development of future wind farms?
Join us and become a Project Manager within Development in Construction Management. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for developing future projects within the Construction Management scope. You will be a key player in driving down costs by ensuring a competitive construction setup, and your practical mindset will ensure that the construction scope facilitates a safe and well-organised execution of the wind farm.
The department is part of Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You may choose freely to be based either at one of our Danish offices in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or in Skærbæk near Fredericia or alternatively at our London office in the United Kingdom or our Hamburg office in Germany on local terms and conditions. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- act as Construction Management focal point during the early development phase and in this role lead on all aspects
- project manage the scope and ensure timely delivery of Construction Management deliverables in the development phase
- prepare DEVEX and CAPEX for the construction organisation, and ensure alignment of resource demand between the line management and the projects
- continuously ensure key stakeholders are involved and challenged so the Construction Management package can succeed in new markets and continue to improve in known markets.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- are an engineer with at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- have documented experience within offshore wind power projects
- preferably have one to three years of experience, knowledge and competences equivalent to IPMA level C and/or PMI PMP
- have a proactive, result-orientated approach and are prepared to work intensely during busy periods
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills.
Furthermore, you handle your tasks with an inquisitive mind and thrive working in a constantly changing and international environment. You have a strong personal drive and a solid sense of quality and professionalism, and you are resilient and persistent. Finally, you have a well-developed common sense and the ability to grasp the essence of any given circumstance.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your skills, when you work on some of the world's largest offshore wind projects.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
For Denmark, please do not hesitate to contact Flemming Schou Breum, Head of Construction Management, on telephone +45 9955 9486 if you want to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
For Germany, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 15 September 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
All UK based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder