Software Developer for High-Performance 3D Scanning Engine
3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care
3Shape develops and manufactures market-leading 3D scanners and 3D software for dentistry. Over the past 4 years we have experienced massive growth, driven in large by our revolutionary TRIOS intraoral 3D scanner and its optimized scanning, software and digital workflow solutions.
We are now looking for a skilled and passionate Software Developer for our TRIOS software team. The team is responsible for our data-heavy scanning application that handles live 3D data from the intraoral scanner. As a software developer on the team, your primary responsibility will be to develop, maintain and optimize the 3D scanning engine to ensure the optimal scanning experience for the dentists
You will join a team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues. While all working towards the overall goal of providing the best possible scanning experience you will each be focusing on different parts of the 3D scanning engine. You will focus on performance optimization of the complex geometry processing pipeline. You will also have a strong focus on improving the code, maintaining a clean and well-structured base that can be used efficiently for the years to come.
You will be working with parallel computing and in general you have wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel, such as GPU programming, geometric algorithms, etc.
Besides the colleagues on the team you will also have a strong collaboration with R&D colleagues from the scanner teams responsible for developing the intraoral scanner and providing live (RGB-D) data. Also, you have the possibility to cooperate with colleagues from the many CAD/CAM software projects using the final reconstructed 3D model.
Successful candidates should master all, or most of the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills including sound knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles (e.g. SOLID), and minimum 3-5 years’ professional experience in C# / C++ / .Net development
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and performance optimization is a plus
- You may have experience with GPU programming and/or geometric algorithms (strong 3D math skills are a plus as well), however not a requirement
- Good communication skills and fluent in English - both spoken as well as in writing
- You are ambitious and continuously strive to improve
And most importantly - you share our passion about providing high-quality and innovative solutions, and you are enthusiastic about the possibility of working together with skilled team members to influence the future of digital dentistry.
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
- To be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success having good career opportunities
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
- Competitive employment terms and benefits and a good work-life balance
Applications will be processed continuously, and when applying please address how you believe you can make a difference in 3Shape. For further information, please contact Jesper Schou, Software Development Manager, tlf: +45 3336 9210.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder