Medical Image Reconstruction specialist
3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care
Medical Image Reconstruction specialist for new CBCT scanner
You will be creating medical reconstruction software to generate state of the art CBCT, Panoramic, and Cephalometric scans. As part of a dedicated team of software and hardware developers, you will work alongside our current scientific programmers responsible for the processing and reconstruction of the data streams supplied by the scanner hardware.
We expect you to have the skills and desire to help us create a world class CBCT scanner.
- Design, implement, and test medical reconstruction software to generate state of the art 3D volumetric and 2D images
- Optimize, test, and deliver software modules in C++ and CUDA.
- C# development on 3D scanning and processing
- Experience in Medical Image Reconstruction - preferable CBCT or CT
- Some experience with programming - preferable C, C++, C# or CUDA
- Team player with good communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Computer Vision is a plus but not required
A job in one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing companies in downtown Copenhagen
A spot on a social and fun team dedicated to making the world’s best CBCT scanner
A company that will help you reach your full potential and develop your career
Competitive salary and employee benefits
3Shape attracts highly skilled and committed colleagues. The Development Department is a well-structured organization focusing on development of high quality and professional products.
Furthermore we operate with an effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design- and planning decisions. Our office is located in the center of Copenhagen and currently has over 300 employees. Globally, 3Shape has more than 900 committed employees and we are growing, come join us!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder