Senior Business Process Analyst for Nordic RSC
Energinet er en selvstændig, offentlig virksomhed, der ejer det overordnede el- og naturgasnet i Danmark
This is a unique chance for a Senior Business Process Analyst to join a high-profile, green field operation with a shared vision across four Nordic national Transmission System Operators (TSOs) who are determined to make an important footprint in the energy sector. The Nordic Regional Security Coordinator (RSC) will prepare advanced calculations and big data analytics in a Nordic regional grid model. This will form the platform for more efficient cross-border power system operation in the Nordic Region and for the entire European power system. 125 employees from the Nordic TSOs are already working on the project. Your workplace will be in our newly established joint office in Copenhagen Towers, Oerestad.Too busy to write an application? Let the company know you’re interested - Click here
Integration of Power System Analysis in the Nordic countries
Heading all Business Integration plans, you will make your mark on the critical go-life phase of the project and on the coordination of the specifications of future steps. The ambition is to build a state of the art business process and IT backbone to support the national TSOs in the Nordic region with cutting edge analysis and business insights in order to maximize the efficiency of the national power systems.
Reporting to the Daily Manager your key responsibilities are to:
- Oversee the specification and implementation of business processes and operational IT support systems in the Nordic RSC in co-operation with national TSO experts
- Propose and develop requirements and specifications for processes and IT systems for the Nordic RSC
- Develop business specifications for big data IT platforms
- Design specifications in usability tests and service level agreements
- Implement operational back-office procedures for go-live and in the following phases
- Represent the Nordic RSC in business process development projects in ENTSO-E
You can look forward to a challenging and newly created job with major impact based on your business insights and professional attitude.
International mindset with IT and Business Excellence in Power System Engineering
You hold a master’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Power System Engineering with a business profile. Ideally, you have 5-10 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record from TSOs in international business development.
Other key skills are:
- Up-to-date knowledge of power systems, grid models and big data IT platforms
- Proven track record in transforming business analytics into IT specifications
- Analytical and structured way of working
- Reporting and written communication experience at management level
- Strong communicative background, fluency in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Scandinavian languages (preferred)
- Intercultural understanding and international work experience
On a personal level you are open-minded and outgoing. You also have a proven capability to work in an agile environment with many and ongoing deadlines.
Application deadline and contact information
Please apply online as soon as possible (in English), via the "Ansøg" link, and no later than 30 August 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Project Manager Jens Møller Birkebæk, tel. +45 2333 8794. Interviews are scheduled on 7 September and 13 September 2017.
Nordic RSC (Regional Security Coordinator) is the Copenhagen-based joint office for the Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish transmission system operators (TSOs). Energinet has been chosen as host TSO for the joint office and heads up the implementation of this new important Nordic collaboration for reliable electricity supply. For more information, please visit www.nordic-rsc.net.
Energinet is an independent public enterprise owned by the Danish state as represented by the Ministry of Energy, Utilities and Climate. It owns, operates and develops the Danish electricity and gas transmission systems. For more information about Energinet, please visit www.energinet.dk.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder