Project Manager - oil and gas projects
Project Manager - oil and gas projects, Esbjerg
Does the responsibility for multidisciplinary projects with high complexity sound interesting? Do you want to work with EPC, studies, FEEDs and detailed design projects? Then we are looking forward to read your application.
One of your key responsibilities will be to ensure successful project completion by providing guidance and support in all aspects of project execution. Accordingly, a key task is to set project teams qualified to perform the work within budget and schedule, delivering quality consultancy to our clients’ satisfaction.
We offer you the opportunity to work with tasks such as;
- Planning of projects and activities, setting of milestones and timeline, and resource allocation
- Ensuring that the project is delivered in due time and at a quality level that matches the contract
- Proactive financial management of the project
- Handling of risks and opportunities in all project phases
- Developing project execution plans and optimising procedures. Developing "plug and play" solutions for minor and larger projects
- Working actively to develop the project team's performance, collaboration and team spirit, and leading the teams by following up on scope, progress and budget
- Ongoing interaction with clients and stakeholders on project status, progress and expectations to improve client satisfaction
- Ensuring that Ramboll's quality assurance requirements are met
- Preparation of proposals and tenders in close contact with our clients and internal stakeholders
Driven relationship-builder with the ability to optimise and innovate
As a person you have the ability to establish lasting relations with our clients and other partners, and you contribute to strong cross-organisational teamwork. Further, you are a result-oriented individual with strong skills to follow up and ensure that deadlines are met. Another personal quality is your willingness to share knowledge and to involve relevant parts of the organisation in order to create the best possible solution for the clients.
In order to be a success in this position, it is important that you have the following background and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the Oil and Gas industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience with project management in the Oil and Gas industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience with studies, FEEDs and detailed design projects within the Oil and Gas industry
- Preferable North Sea experience
- Experience with development and implementation of project management tools and processes
- Extensive multidisciplinary understanding
- It is a clear advantage if you are certified in Project Management models such as IPMA, PMI, Prince2/or if you are used to work with acknowledged project management models
Your new colleagues
In the Projects Department, we support our clients at every stage of their oil and gas project and in every phase of the asset life cycle. Our multidisciplinary team of oil and gas specialists assists from feasibility studies to detailed engineering and through to commissioning.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy, Oil and Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Ramboll Oil and Gas is a business unit within the Ramboll Group. Based on four decades of engineering consultancy, Ramboll has gained valuable insights on how to develop, prolong and optimise offshore and onshore production. Our combined insights and service offerings supports leading energy companies and operators in maximising a sustainable recovery of oil and gas. We employ close to 600 specialists, and hold offices in Denmark, Norway, Qatar, Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.) and India.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to Director, Projects, Søren Eg Hansen at email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Remember to attach your CV, motivational application and exam papers when applying.
We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, so please send your application as soon as possible and no later than 17 August.
We look forward to reading your CV, application and documents.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder