Senior HSE Design Specialist
2 dage tilbage
Do you want to help ensuring high Health, Safety and Environment standards when we build and operate wind farms in Denmark and abroad?
Join us and become Senior HSE Design Specialist in HSE Product Lines which is responsible for preparing and developing HSE standards and HSE specifications for our products and processes and is, through products and concepts, responsible for ensuring compliance with internal standards as well as laws and relevant international standards.
HSE Product Lines is a staff function working across Wind Power and therefore supports broadly in the development, construction and operation of our offshore wind farms.
HSE Product Lines is part of Wind Power which has 2100 and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- support the O&M department through reviews of design and retrofit projects from an HSE perspective
- participate in the risk assessment workshops, such as HAZID, FMEA and similar, to integrate Health, Safety and Environment in all solutions for the entire Wind Power organisation
- support Product Lines in selecting HSE focus areas
- work actively to ensure that the Group's high ambitions for Health, Safety and Environment are realised
- support the organisation with HSE knowledge.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have extensive experience with offshore wind turbines, most likely as a technician or similar
- have a thorough and systematic approach to your work and share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- have acquired a strong HSE profile through training and work experience
- understand technical issues and have a passion for working with Health, Safety and Environment
- speak and write English fluently.
As a person, you thrive on having a wide range of contacts in everyday life and are good at communicating with people from many different professions, external partners and other stakeholders.
Additionally, it will be an advantage if you have knowledge of machine safety and EN standards, experience in the design of wind turbines, offshore structures, different methods of risk assessment or planning of related activities.
A challenging job in a dynamic team with many interdisciplinary activities. Working with dedicated and skilled colleagues across an international organisation. In the team, we emphasise sparring, we value unpretentious communication, and base our work on the Group's core values. You have good opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills in an exciting energy company in transition.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Eskild Lund Sørensen, Team Lead for HSE Product Lines, on telephone 9955 5023 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 20 August 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button "Ansøg" to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder