2 dage tilbage
Software Engineer for Medical Laser Company
Join a start-up bringing world-class laser innovation to dermatology
Advalight has developed a patented, multi-wavelength, medical laser system
allowing dermatologists to treat a wide variety of skin abnormalities. The
ADVATx ® laser treatment system has been cleared for sale in Europe and the US, and we are now ramping up production. To accelerate the development of our 2 nd generation system, we seek an innovative, experienced, and dedicated medical SW engineer to join our team.
Your tasks will be highly diversified and will include
- Specification of SW requirements, architecture, and design
- Development of laser control and regulation software
- Development of Graphical User Interface
- Development of production and test software
- Software risk analysis, test specifications and documentation
As a medical device company, our procedures for software development, test, and documentation are subject to international standards such as ISO13485/IEC 62304, which require a highly stringent and systematic approach. At the same time, our development is based on a thorough understanding of the needs of the medical end-user and a deep insight into the interplay between software, hardware, and laser physics. You will therefore be collaborating closely in a small team consisting of SW engineers, laser physicists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and medical experts.
Your qualifications should include
- An M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years’ experience with coding in C and C++
- Experience with Linux & Qt
- Knowledge of low level processors and embedded hardware
- Experience with code analysis and review
- Experience with specification of SW architecture and design
- Oral and written fluency in English
Furthermore, the ideal candidate would have experience with
- Medical software of Class A and B
- Unit tests and the defining of test cases
- Quality control systems according to ISO 13485
- Specification and documenting according to IEC 62304
You will be part of a dedicated team embarked on an exciting growth journey, where time is of essence.
Therefore, we expect you to be a flexible co-worker with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to overview multiple tasks, while keeping up quality, structure, and good teamwork. In return, we offer flexible working hours and a strong influence on how your job is carried out.
Work location: Advalight, Brydehusvej 30, Ballerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Working hours: Full time
Salary: According to qualifications
For more information, you are welcome to contact VP Product Engineering, Kasper Seidler, at (+45) 5124 5167 or visit www.advalight.com. Send your application as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Søg Software Engineer
Har du allerede uploadet et cv? Log på for at ansøge nu