On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
- The department is responsible for developing and maintaining Zone Controller products in LMR infrastructure networks.
- The ZC products control call processing functionality in the networks.
- The team consists of experienced software developers and test engineers with high focus on agile development methods and high quality solutions.
- The available job position is Junior software developer to join the team responsible for developing new functionality and maintaining existing Zone Controller customer solutions.
- The development environment is based on Linux server architecture and using C/C++ as main programming language.
- The job requires high focus on agile development, efficient solutions in demanding environment and high quality
- University degree in software engineering or computer science
- Recently graduated or with a few years professional experience in software development.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Good knowledge of C or C++.
The candidate is expected to work well in a team, result oriented and have a high-quality mindset
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder