Project Planner for offshore wind projects
Would you like to be part of driving project planning in our offshore wind projects?
Join us and become Project Planner in our Time & Resource Management department where you will support our offshore wind farm projects with time management, resource planning and implementation of standardised processes together with your 33 colleagues.
As Project Planner, you will be supporting the project organisation in developing, maintaining and analysing time schedules and human resource plans in accordance with guidelines and processes. You will be part of a planning team that drives the planning process in a product line project or an offshore wind asset project.
The department is part of Wind Power which has 2100 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the time and human resource planning in our wind projects as well as control and maintain schedules and perform schedule analysis
- carry out progress updates in terms of activities and resources and communicate and report progress, performance and forecasts on a regular basis
- ensure coordination and alignment between the project package schedules and key milestones
- use your skills and insights to support management decision making within the projects
- ensure that best practice is documented and implemented.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master's or bachelor’s degree in engineering or an equivalent qualification
- have experience with project planning and are able to draw on experience, knowledge and competences equivalent to PMI-SP (Scheduling Professional)
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
You are an experienced user of the Primavera planning software (P6) although experience of other scheduling systems will also be considered. Moreover, you have extensive experience using the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and you have a flair for learning new IT systems.
Furthermore, you have a structured and analytical approach to your work and a good sense of details. You know how to manage and prioritise your tasks and are able to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
It will be an advantage if you have experience from the wind power industry.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your skills, when you help to carry out some of the world's largest offshore wind projects.
You will have the chance to work in an organisation that is strongly committed to project planning. The planner role is highly appreciated in our company and is a core part of driving the decision-making process during project execution.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Martha Thorborg Johansen, Manager of Time & Resource Management, on telephone +45 9955 7659 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 4 August 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder