Learn more about our cross functional global organization. Meet your new colleagues here.
Superintendent engineer - Two-Stroke Operation
We are looking for a superintendent engineer for our Two-Stroke Operation department in Copenhagen. Our new employee will be a part of a team of approx. 80 colleagues. The Two-Stroke Operation department holds a central position in our Engineering and R&D structure. The department is central in reporting back into the organisation from onboard vessels and at power plants, from ship owners, from licensees and from within the shipyards.
The position, which we want to fill now, will involve general follow-up work on especially our new generation of large bore electronically controlled engines operating of various fuels.
The job might on sight include projects of longer duration at engine builders, on yards and on vessels.
Our new employer can expect up to 120 travelling days/year.
- Installation, follow-up and development of mechanical, electronic and hydraulic newly designed components for the latest generation of engines in service. The follow-up is carried out in close collaboration with the Design department and the R&D department.
- Operation follow-up as well as guarantee follow-up on latest engines in service
- Participation in test bed trial and prototype tests as well as follow-up at our site offices, primarily in The Far East
- Participation in meetings with ship owners, yards, licensees and sub suppliers
- Solid knowledge of our Two-Stroke engines, sailing experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of and flair for development and troubleshooting of complex, combined electro-hydraulic systems in general
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Co-operative and physically fit
- Independent and responsible
- A varied and very interesting job with possibilities for both professional and personal development in an international business environment
- Salary following qualifications, overtime payment and pension scheme
- Fleksible working hours
- A department consisting of 80 talented and dedicated people
Application and contact:
If you need more information concerning the job, please contact Senior Manager, Mr. Stig B. Jakobsen, phone: +45 3385 1471 or Manager Søren Esbensen, phone: +45 3385 1753.
Please send your application, CV and relevant documents via the link below “Apply” at the latest at the 6th of August, 2017.
We look forward to receiving applications.
For further information regarding the company see our website www.mandieselturbo.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder