Paid Social Media Manager
Saxobank is a leading global online broker. We facilitate online trading and investment in financial products in 20+ countries. We differentiate ourselves from competitors through our award-winning trading platform, our wide product range – the largest in the industry – and our customer-centric business model.
Saxo was founded in the 90’s in Denmark and has rapidly expanded across Europe and Asia. Today we serve 50,000+ customers and have offices around the globe.
Beginning of this year, Saxobank has started a large scale digital transformation aimed at accelerating online growth, further digitizing operations and improving customer experience. As part of this transformation we need to grow and optimize the paid social channel, taking a strong ROI and performance angle. You will be responsible for this.
- You are part of the global traffic acquisition team
- You are responsible for all our paid social channels (Facebook, Linked-in) in our key European and Asian (English speaking) markets
- You will work closely with the other digital channel owners and other teams like Brand & Content, Data Science, Regional marketing manager
On a day to day basis you will:
- Set-up and run campaigns
- Define audiences based on look-a-like segment
- Define messages and provide input to creatives (together with Brand & Content team)
- Coordinate with offices around Europe on campaigns
- Run the campaign
- Track and evaluate performance on country>campaign>ad level, derive insights/learnings for future campaigns
- Optimize campaigns (i.e. A/B test different call to actions, text, images, landing pages)
- Manage significant budget
As a person you have a proactive attitude with a positive and goal oriented mind-set. Take ownership, and pride in delivering quality work on time. Are a team player while also providing a strong individual performance. We expect you to have 2-4 years of work experience within performance marketing, preferably social and display.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Analytical: you love data and let data drive your decisions
- Performance minded: you have an ROI lens and are eager to improve
- Entrepreneurial: you see opportunities to improve, roll-up your sleeves and get it done
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in English
- Interested in online trading & investing
Besides we expect you to have following system knowledge:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Preferably social media performance marketing platforms (e.g., smartly)
- Tracking suites (Omniture)
- Microsoft Excel (able to create vlookups, pivots)
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
For more information contact:
tlf: +45 3977 6298
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder