3Shape Software Development - We Innovate for Superior Patient Care
TRIOS solutions are disrupting multiple of the traditional dental workflows by replacing physical impressions of patient teeth with highly accurate, high-resolution 3D scans and digital workflows. This provides patients worldwide with an improved experience during dental visits. The dentists enjoy a wider range of treatment options and increased efficiency so they can treat more patients.
Are you our new hard-core colleague in R&D who can create a networked system? As part of the TRIOS Scanner SW team you will connect scanner devices and combine them into secure and flexible scanner systems.
- Together with electrical and software engineers design and develop a networked scanner system
- Devise the right combination of network protocols, standards and own development for the next generation of scanners
- Design and develop network solutions with inherited security
- Contribute to a fun and professional work environment within the team and in the 3Shape family
- Senior developer with a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in computer science, electronics engineering, applied mathematics or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience within development of network solutions
- Skilled in applying network protocols and security standards
- Programming skills in one or more object-oriented languages (we use Delphi, C++ and C#)
- Mindset for quality, flexbility, and for seeing priorities from a user perspective
It will be an advantage if you have experience with
- Development of cloud based software systems
- Software development within a medical context
Working at 3Shape
In our search for new colleagues we always look for outstanding achievements such as top grades from university, development of successful products, awards, or similar. We are committed to make the best use of any specialty you may have for the benefit of both parties. You will develop an in-depth understanding of all aspects of a 3D scanner, and thus cooperation with developers from other disciplines is both a requirement and an interesting aspect of working at 3Shape.
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Nice office and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- The chance to influence the next generation of intraoral scanners and the future of an expanding company
- An opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
To be considered for the position you must apply by clicking on “send application” and attaching your CV and motivated cover letter. Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing high-tech companies.
For further information, please contact Mette Båstrup-Larsen, People and Project Manager.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder