Wind Power IT Security and Compliance Officer
Can you ensure that our production IT on existing wind farms and new projects are secure and comply with applicable requirements in the markets in which we operate?
Join us and become Security and Compliance Officer in Wind Power IT. In an increasingly competitive industry, DONG Energy Wind Power aims to keep the position of global leader within offshore wind power production. Agile and cost-effective IT solutions are an integral part of staying competitive. Wind Power IT is responsible for a lean and optimised application landscape across Wind Power. As a team, we facilitate and lead both business and IT in the digitisation of Wind Power.
Wind Power IT is part of DONG Energy IT, linking business and IT for the benefit of entire DONG Energy as well as Wind Power. We are professional, reliable and responsible.
You may choose to be based either at one of our Danish offices in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or in Skærbæk near Fredericia or alternatively at our London office in the United Kingdom on local terms and conditions. However, you should expect some work-related travel activity to other Wind Power locations in Denmark and the rest of Europe.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure a clear understanding of internal and external requirements to the setup of production IT - both in terms of our current geographical footprint as well as for new markets
- guide operating wind farms as well as new wind farm projects in terms of compliance with requirements
- control compliance in operating wind farms as well as new construction projects
- ensure production IT requirements are clear to our suppliers and that they meet them
- participate in change control processes, risk and criticality assessments for production IT.
Security and compliance of production IT is an important area for us, and you will be a strong driver and leader of developing this area further. You will support the organisation in finding the right balance between security, risk and cost for securing production IT.
Your role will be operational, guiding and controlling efforts in Wind Power to build and maintain highly secure production assets and systems. You will work in a strong relationship with the overall DONG Energy IT Security team, who are responsible for DONG Energy’s general IT security policies and audits. Translation of overall policies into functional specifications for wind production assets and systems is also part of your role.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master's degree in engineering or IT and an analytic and structured approach to your work
- have a strong understanding of IT architecture, network and IT security and preferably certifications such as CISSP and GICSP
- are a clear communicator, and enjoy establishing good relationships with many stakeholders across the organisation
- can strike the right balance between controlling the organisation's compliance level and guiding the organisation to become and stay compliant
- are constructive, persistent and yet pragmatic in your approach to security and compliance.
As you will be traveling abroad and have international stakeholders you must speak and write English fluently.
A position in a passionate team working in an informal and dynamic structure. You will be part of increasing cyber security and compliance for our growing wind farm fleet and thereby de-risking the company’s business as well as securing critical power production for the grid through a crisis, should such a situation occur.
In DONG Energy IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
For Denmark, please do not hesitate to contact Michael Judén, Director in Wind Power IT, on telephone +45 9955 2424 if you want to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV, and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and not later than 13 August 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
All UK based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder